” The measure of intelligence is the ability to change ” – Albert Einstein.
We know and have seen this words to be true as they translate into every aspect of our lives. In today’s market content is everything.
Interactive Content is content that requires the audience to actually engage instead of just reading or watching. The future of content has slowly been pointing more and more towards interactive content. We are all well aware of the abundance of content in the market today, so to make sure that yours shines in front of your competitors it has to be original, engaging and funny.
Interactive content is fast becoming the go-to strategy for the biggest brands today and is turning them into producers, creators and editors of content. According to a survey by Content Marketing Institute, 53% percent of marketers already use interactive content and these numbers are expected to rise rapidly.
Content creation tools accomplish all these things and parcel and deliver your content to target audiences in the best way possible. Thanks to these tools it is easy to generate and share impressive content without investing in expensive imaging software.
Whether you are a small business or a local enterprise, content marketing is today’s norm and you should use it to the best of your advantage.
One of the best to do this is to delve into the world of free online tools and apps and then it is just a matter of time till you figure out what works best for your business. These tools can work wonders for boosting your sales or just getting your messages across. So don’t waste any more time and inculcate these in your business strategy.
It is the brands that generate interactive content that has shown the most growth over the years as engagement leads to more sales. Clients today are looking for personalized and memorable content.
So how do you make a smooth and effective transition to interactive content?
No need to fret. We’ve got it all mapped out for you…
Here are some tools to make your business growth a cakewalk –
- Canva – Have you ever wished for an app with the creative discovery of Pinterest and content creation of photoshop? Canva is an affordable Photoshop alternative. It allows content marketers and creators to express their ideas. Its drag and drop interface is easy to use and makes content designing smooth as well as elegant. Creating terrific social and online media content through layouts has never been this easy or effective. Canva is free of charge with symbolic premium content at $1. It not only gives you the freedom to create and export content but also networks with other creators and exchange ideas or get inspired.
- Zembula – is an interactive content creation platform for email, SMS, and social media. Our first interactive content type, Scratch-it, is a digital scratch-off that reveals a hidden image and call-to-action. It is incredibly effective and uses several principles of psychology that influence human behaviour like curiosity, FOMO, and the Near Miss Theory.
- Qzzr – Some of the most popular types of interactive content are quizzes. Qzzr is a tool that makes great looking customizable quizzes incredibly easy. Qzzr can be both embedded on your own website and easily shared on social media like Facebook, which can help really drive traffic through social channels.
- Guides.co – Think of Guides.co as a SlideShare for interactive guides of sorts. This site allows you to take a standard white paper and really kick it up a notch by adding videos, images, and embedded files right into the standard text. This directly gets your readers involved, since they have to click to move forward, and with the ability to comment on each page, you can find out exactly what they are loving.
- Mapme -Mapme is a creative tool that allows you to make interactive 3D maps with integrated photo galleries and a built-in video player. You can embed them on your site and share them on social media to encourage engagement.
- Thinglink – Add rich media links to images with Thinglink, a freemium interactive solution. Thinglink allows you to insert rich media links into images, increasing engagement and channelize marketing. The basic plan is free and allows you to test the potential of interactive images for up to 10,000 views/month.
- Snapapp – allows you to make a variety of different types of content from calculators to surveys and even info graphics. One big boost you’ll find from SnapApp is that it integrates with tons of other tools like CRM systems and marketing automation software to really make things flow.